25 Years of Reducing, Reusing,
and Recycling Our Treasures
The 25th Annual Rummage Sale will be August 3rd – 5th.
Volunteers are needed for Annual Rummage Sale
Planning for the Annual Rummage Sale, “25 Years of Reducing, Reusing, and Recycling Our Treasures”, is underway.
It takes a lot of volunteers and energy to put on a sale of this size. To ensure that the Rummage Sale continues to be so successful, we need volunteers for a variety of positions.
This year volunteers are needed for the following positions. We also have evening volunteer hours for those who would like to help us but are otherwise busy during the day. Evening hours are denoted by bold/italic.
- Early donation and presorting – Sunday, July 16th through Sunday, July 30th
- Room set-up Sunday, July 30th, 11:30 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Food donations – Lunches/Snacks needed (Sun. – Sat.)
- Kitchen volunteers (Sunday, July 30th – Saturday, Aug. 5th)
- Unpacking, sorting, & pricing during sale week — Mon. 8:30 a.m. – 8 p.m.; Tues. 8:30 a.m. – 4 p.m.; Wed. 8:30 a.m. – 3 p.m.
- Room monitors Thursday, Friday, Saturday, during sale hours (evening hours)
- Cashiers on sale days, Thursday, Friday, Saturday
- Take down/clean up, Saturday, 2:00 – 5 p.m.
If you are interested in volunteering, please visit Sign Up Genius. You can search for the Sign-Up form by entering LawrenceUMWRummageSale@gmail.com in the search field:
This will then take you to a page with the sign-ups that are available, which include a sign-up for Presorting Donations, Food Donations for Volunteers, and Volunteers for the week of the Sale.
It takes the Church to build the Rummage Sale. We are asking for your help. If you have questions about volunteering, contact Kathy Pribbenow, Rummage Sale Coordinator, at LawrenceUMWRummageSale@gmail.com or 843-8095.
Donation Hours and Guidelines